We provide screened, competent, trained, and experienced:
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Physical Therapists
- Speech Therapists
- Home Health Aides
Eligibility for Medicare home health services
- The patient must be on Medicare.
- The patient needs to be home bound. This means his/her condition does not permit leaving the home without assistance of another person or supportive equipment.
- The patient’s condition must require a skilled level of nursing, physical, occupational or speech therapy on an intermittent basis.
- A physician must authorize the services
Eligibility for Medicaid home health services
- Medicaid Eligibility depends on your income level. Contact your local ODJFS to find out if you qualify for Medicaid.
- Medcaid allows up to 14 hours per week of home health care services
- Patients with disabilities and under the age of 60 may qualify for Medicaid Waivers and may receive more than 14 hours per week of home care services. A case manager must authorize the services
- A Physician must authorize home care services.
Managed Care Plans (MCP)
Patients enrolled with a Managed Care Plan may also be eligible to receive home care services. We accept Buckeye, CareSource, UnitedHealthCare, Paramount, Anthem and Medical Mutual.
The Physician must authorize services and prior authorization is required from the MCP.