A-1 Nursing Care of Cleveland, Inc. is a Medicare and Medicaid certified provider of home health care in Cleveland, Ohio. A-1 accepts patients under Medicare, Medicaid Medicaid Waivers, and Managed Care Plans.
We provide screened, competent, trained, and experienced:
- Registered Nurses.
- Licensed Practical Nurses.
- Physical Therapists.
- Speech Therapists.
- Home Health Aides.
- Occupational Therapists.
Eligibility for Medicare home health services
- The patient must be on Medicare.
- The patient needs to be home bound. This means his/her condition does not permit leaving the home without assistance of another person or supportive equipment.
- The patient’s condition must require a skilled level of nursing, physical, occupational or speech therapy on an intermittent basis.
- A physician must authorize the services.
Eligibility for Medicaid home health services
- Medicaid Eligibility depends on your income level. Contact your local ODJFS to find out if you qualify for Medicaid.
- Medicaid allows up to 14 hours per week of home health care services.
- Patients with disabilities and under the age of 60 may qualify for Medicaid Waivers and may receive more than 14 hours per week of home care services. A case manager must authorize the services.
- A Physician must authorize home care services.
Managed Care Plans (MCP)
Patients enrolled with a Managed Care Plan are also eligible to receive home care services. We accept Buckeye,
CareSource, United Health Care, Paramount, Anthem and Medical Mutual.
Prior authorization is required from the MCP.
To get Home Care Services and schedule a free home care assessment call 216-812-3437 or click here.
To Apply for employment, click here.