A-1 Health care, Inc. is a PASSPORT and OPTIONS Certified home care agency. We specialize in providing Personal Care, Homemaking, Companionship and Nursing services in your home.
We believe the warmth and security of the home provides the best setting for those requiring help with activities of daily living.
A-1’s personnel are carefully screened, bonded, insured and committed to strict standards of professional competency.
A-1 personnel have the training and experience to provide care to patients with dementia, alzheimer’s, strokes, diabetes, heart conditions, and other chronic diseases.
Personal Care, Homemaking, and Companionship services are covered by the PASSPORT and OPTIONS programs. Certain insurance companies may also cover these services with prior authorization. A-1 has competitive rates for individuals who do not qualify for any of the government programs.
Criteria for PASSPORT eligibility
- Be 60 years of age or older.
- Be eligible for Medicaid.
- Live in a home or apartment.
- Need hands-on help with daily activities (bathing, meals etc.) to remain at home.
- The health and safety needs can be met by home care services.
- The services costs no more than 60% of the cost of Medicaid nursing home care.
Criteria for OPTIONS eligibility
- Not eligible for PASSPORT.
- 60+ years of age.
- Residents of Cuyahoga County.
- Living in a private home or apartment.
- Eligible for home support services based on an assessment of need for assistance with daily activities.
- Managing expenses on a modest monthly income with limited financial reserves
Call A-1 Health Care at (216) 812-3426
We begin with a free in-home assessment to help determine your special needs. To schedule a free home care assessment call 216-812-3426 or click here.
To Apply for employment, click here.